Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Accounting Technician, reports to the Accounting Manager and is part of the accounting and administrative team. The candidate will be responsible for performing various tasks related to accounting, bookkeeping, billing, and the preparation of certain documents required as part of the audit process.
If you are passionate about numbers, you have a very good understanding of accounting principles and you are a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume! (3 months contract with possibility of becoming permanent).
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Enter, process and verify data
- Enter current transactions in accounting software
- Reconcile credit card statements with their receipts
- Perform check caching and deposits
- Participate in the preparation of month-end and year-end entries
- Register and control accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare bills
- Accounting for employee expenses
- Look for missing expenses and follow up with employees to get all receipts
- Track accounts receivable and billable expenses to customers
- Classify paper copies and store them in file
- Provide administrative support
- Hold a minimum of a College diploma (DEC) in Accounting, Administration or any other equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (oral and written)
- Excellent command of the Office suite (especially Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Mastery of accounting software systems
- Capacity for multitasking and working under pressure
- Autonomy, thoroughness, rigor and sense of resourcefulness
- Experience with an ERP is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.