Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
Reporting directly to the Vice President Finance, the Administrative Assistant will work closely with the other members of the administrative team. The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the management team and for accomplishing numerous administrative tasks.
The Administrative Assistant must value team work, be client-focused and must be highly professional in all aspects of his/her work.
You’re passionate about the receptionist role and you dream of working in an ever-changing international context? Send us your resume!
A Day In Your Life
- Greet clients and visitors
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (paper and electronic)
- Prepare shipment labels and appropriate export documentation for parcels shipped within Canada and internationally
- Photocopy and collate distribution documents to be sent by mail and classified; send and receive numerous documents by fax or e-mail
- Manage business travel needs and required bookings by acting as an intermediary between the employees and the travel agency
- Manage and transfer incoming calls
- Assist in the logistics of internal meetings held by management or project teams by coordinating material needs and making use of catering services, when required
- Participate in the organization of internal events (happy hours, external activities and Holiday party)
- Order office supplies and ensure the maintenance of office equipment
- Translate various documents and communications
- Perform any other related tasks
- Hold a diploma in secretarial studies or office management or equivalent experiences
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Oral and verbal fluency in both French and English
- Asset – Knowledge of Spanish
- Asset – Advanced knowledge of the Office Suite
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to remain proactive and autonomy
- Excellent communication skills such as written and oral
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and rigor
- Ability to multi-task, good sense of prioritization and time management in an environment where activities evolve at a rapid pace
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, EquiSoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.