Are you driven by interpersonal relationships? Do you want to be part of a growing organization and become a strong contributor? Keep reading, you could potentially be the person we’re looking for!
The Quebec City office is currently seeking a Human Resources Advisor to join our HR team for a temporary term of approximately one year.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Human Resources, the candidate will be a key player for employees and management regarding good HR practices.
- Accompany and advise managers on human resources best practices, whether in staffing, change management, labor relations, training or performance management
- Advise and support employees in the application and interpretation of policies, procedures and legislations
- Carry out the staffing of the positions by accompanying the managers (analysis and pre-selection of applications, coordination of interviews, greeting and integration of new team members, etc.)
- Identify and implement talent attraction and retention strategies in a highly competitive environment
- Participate in the continuous improvement of human resource practices and tools in collaboration with the HR team
- Promote the values of our organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources
- Knowledge of labor legislation’s
- Member of the Certified Human Resources Professional (an asset)
- Experience in the IT environment and high-volume staffing (an asset)
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- A nicely renovated, bright workspace with a 360° view of Quebec City;
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership;
- Social activities throughout the year, including the legendary annual Christmas celebration;
- A health and wellness program that allows you to thrive at work;
- Flexible hours
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.