Equisoft is searching for a business analyst who will be responsible for requirements gathering and definition, business architecture, functional analysis, as well as support in the planning and coordination of product development activities. Working as part of a product team, the business analyst will be responsible for gathering product requirements and translating those requirements to the development team.
The business analyst is expected to become a subject matter expert in the area of wealth management as well as in the product (WealthElements).
If you have experience in the wealth management industry and like a good challenge, send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Drive requirement sessions with various stakeholders around:
- Business processes
- Technical processes
- Non-functional requirements
- Document gathered requirements
- Define the project scope
- Define project estimates and timeline with the help of team leads
- Work with the team leads to identify and document solutions
- Present and recommend solutions to product managers
- Develop, monitor and document the testing schedule for the complete system
- Support the product manager with statuses and follow-ups
- Identify out of scope requirements and change requests
- University Degree in a financial field
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Wealth management industry expertise (products and processes)
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Understanding of the software development cycle
- Some technical knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions for the insurance and wealth management industries. Recognized as a valued partner by some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back-office services, and unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include WealthElements, InsuranceElements, Kronos Finance, Kronos FNA, Personal Retirement Optimizer, and RetireWare. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption. Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, EquiSoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.