Equisoft? It’s an international company, composed of over 350 technology enthusiasts, who are united towards a single objective: digital innovation!
Who said technology and finance were incompatible? Certainly not us. And speaking of compatibility, that’s exactly what we believe in, both for our products and for the selection of new players in our team.
What are we looking for? A bilingual person with extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills!
Do you have the leadership to take on diverse projects while maintaining a flawless customer relationship? Does the search for solutions stimulate you? The excellent communicator that you are synthesizes information in the snap of a finger?
Keep reading, you may be THE person we need!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
Reporting to the Director of Development and Technology Infrastructure, the candidate will ensure that the client’s needs are understood, document the implementation steps and ensure that, in collaboration with the development/infrastructure team, a solution is developed that meets the needs raised.
- Perform preliminary and functional analysis of new technological solutions according to user needs;
- Conduct and participate in design workshops to gather and define business needs and evaluate proposed solutions;
- Develop and present functional records to the development/infrastructure team and support them throughout development;
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders (architects, analysts, programmers, system administrators) for the realization of technological solutions;
- Provide adequate training and documentation to the client;
- Ensure that the needs of the communication, sales, training and technical support department are gathered in order to evaluate them and make recommendations;
- Accompany the business development sector in the evaluation of technological solutions during the implementation of new partnerships.
- College degree (DEC) or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or administration, or in a related field;
- 2 years of experience in insurance and finance or in the technology sector
- Demonstrate excellent ability to deal with people specialized in different IT fields;
- Demonstrate knowledge of web application development methods;
- Knowledge performance and respect of UX and UI principles
- Knowledge of the insurance field
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (asset);
- Analytical and problem solving
- Self-discipline and sense of responsibility
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Ability to adapt
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Mobilizing leadership
- Minutia and rigor
- Customer orientation
- Decision making and initiative
- Organizational skills and priority management
- Teamwork and community spirit
- A nicely renovated, bright workspace with a 360° view of Quebec City;
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership;
- Social activities throughout the year, including the legendary annual Christmas celebration;
- A health and wellness program that allows you to thrive at work;
- Fun activities with your teammates;
- Work with extremely talented people who are passionate about their work!
- Flexible hours
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.