Equisoft, a leading provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent! The Business Development Representative reports to the Manager, Growth Marketing and works closely with the Marketing and Sales teams. We specialize in the design and delivery of advanced digital business solutions that optimize processes, increase revenue and enable growth for the life insurance and wealth management industries. If you are a proven B2B business development professional in the technology space and looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send up your resume!
A Day In your Life
In this role you will focus on managing and qualifying all top of the funnel inbound leads, as well as proactively researching, identifying and developing new suspects to go after. You will work very closely with the marketing team and help them attract, qualify and convert (MQL) leads in order to pass them to our senior consultants. More specifically, you will:
- Follow-up on all inbound leads by phone, email, and online chat. Conduct high-level situation and need analysis, securing key company details and update the CRM records.
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers using information from the Equisoft database, tradeshows, and other lead sources.
- Identify, engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, building and nurturing relationships and assessing needs.
- Book appointments with qualified company leaders for the outside sales team and update via CRM system.
- Conduct a minimum number of telephone sales calls and CRM activities per day while meeting or exceeding targets.
- Accurately and diligently track and maintain all activities through the CRM and closely coordinate with marketing and sales in order to enhance our lead quality.
You are a self-motivated professional that’s passionate about joining a dynamic and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed. You’re amazing at overcoming barriers and reaching senior level executives. A fantastic communicator you can grab people’s attention and get your point across in few short minutes.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B business relationship building (Preferably in Tech).
- Good communicator – excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real ‘pain’ a company may be experiencing.
- Outgoing personality with confidence in finding, contacting and speaking with the appropriate executives.
- Proven history of reaching and exceeding targets
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot is an asset).
- Ability and desire to build a clear and concise knowledge base of the insurance industry, as well as a knowledge of Equisoft products, services and competitive landscape.
- Insurance and/or wealth management background knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Competitive compensation including base and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Commuter benefits
- Career development
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s primary global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps insurance and financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment. Priority will be given to applicants for employment in the US and must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States