Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Cloud Architect is a forward-leaning self-starter who will play a strategic role in the organization’s ongoing growth. The ideal candidate has strong cloud computing background as well as proven track record of successful cloud architecture implementations.
If you are looking for a position that has a real impact on the growth of a dynamic organization, send us your resume!
- Provide technical expertise in Azure cloud solution architecture, technology strategy and technical design decisions.
- Assess customer business and technical requirements, propose solutions and provide estimates.
- Communicate architectural decisions to stakeholders with the proper set of views and documents.
- Interact with project leads and technical stakeholders in building and deploying cloud solutions.
- Identify, assess and propose the right trade-offs to meet non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with the IT security team to provide the appropriate monitoring mechanisms for the deployed architectures.
- Support professional services teams with delivery of the proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or College Diploma combined to 5 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of experience as Cloud Architect
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of cloud security best practices
- Good understanding of networking
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate, illustrate and synthesize concepts and architectures
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Possibilities of international assignments
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.