The Cloud Developer has proven experience with cloud solution deployment and operation. Being a team player, he knows how to rally his coworkers around one single objective: deploying a top of the line and reliable solution on a cloud platform. Following industries best practices, the Cloud Developer knows how to automate infrastructure and he’s eager to share his expertise with the implementation teams by the means of guidelines, procedures and standards. Being part of the Information Systems department, he understands his horizontal role across the organization, and he thrives to provide his internal customers the best service possible. If you have a strong technical expertise, a high level of autonomy and motivation and enjoy challenges, send us your resume!
- Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jira, Confluence, Slack
A Day in Your Life
- With the support of the Cloud Architect, the System Administrators and the DevOps Specialists, implement cloud solutions using cloud platforms and their IaaS and PaaS components.
- Implement non-functional requirements to ensure systems’ availability, reliability and optimum performance in a context of high availability (24/7).
- Document solution architectures, infrastructure designs and implementation details.
- Continuously improve cloud-related tooling, monitoring and diagnostic capabilities in order to give stakeholders visibility on hosted systems.
- Develop Equisoft’s expertise with the cloud platforms in a continuous improvement approach; identify and document standards and best practices.
- Implement and document industry’s best practices regarding security and compliance in a cloud context.
- Contribute to the systems’ runbooks.
- Optimize cloud-resource usage.
- Provide technical support regarding cloud platforms usage and operation to implementation and production support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology, or a college diploma combined with 5 years of significant experience.
- Keen interest for cloud solution deployment and automation.
- Experience automating cloud infrastructure, such as with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) scripts or Terraform.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft platform in general (.Net Core 2.X, Azure Function, Logic App, Powershell, ARM Template); Node.js; Typescript
- Desire to gain knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Expertise with production deployments and CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy or Azure DevOps.
- Experience with containerization.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment; comfortable with uncertainty.
- Able to work effectively across teams, with multiple stakeholders.
- Expertise with cloud security is an asset.
- Team spirit, service-oriented attitude, diplomacy and autonomy.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development opportunities
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 400specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.