Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The DevOps Specialist has superior technical skills in software deployment automation, cloud deployments, containerization, the ability to adapt to varying project requirements, and the willingness to learn. The ideal candidate has enterprise experience in change management, continuous integration, release management and general automation. The incumbent is in charge of defining the architecture and implementing the continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines through scripting and automation. In addition to technical skills, the DevOps Specialist is expected to document the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and train the project-specific teams.
If you have strong technical expertise, a high level of autonomy and motivation and enjoy challenges in a dynamic international context, send us your resume!
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree
- Proget, Nexus, Maven
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes
- SonarQube, WhiteSource, Grafana, GrayLog
- JIRA, Confluence, Slack
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Design and configure continuous integration and deployment pipelines for on-premises and cloud applications.
- Work jointly with project implementation teams to develop new standards for internal deployments, release management, cloud deployments, and containerization.
- Work with implementation teams to identify inefficiencies within the build/deployment automation process and develop solutions for improvement.
- Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions to solve them.
- Manage SDLC tools and platforms to ensure the development teams are provided with a full set of tools.
- Document SDLC processes as well as CI/CD patterns, standards, and best practices.
- Monitor and support the deployment and operations of both on-premises and cloud solutions via automation tools.
- Recommend new tools, techniques, and best practices improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology, or a college diploma combined with 5 years of significant experience
- Git practices, Bitbucket, Sourcetree,
- Strong knowledge of TeamCity and Octopus Deploy or other CI/CD tools
- Experience with Proget, Nexus, Maven
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization technologies
- Experience performing cloud deployments (Azure or AWS)
- Strong understanding of build automation concepts within a continuous delivery model (from development to production)
- Self-starter, ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Detail oriented, team spirit, tact, diplomacy, rigor and discipline
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English both in speaking and writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.