Equisoft is actively seeking new talent! The intern works with a diversified team consisting of a project manager, a business analyst, a team leader, developers and quality assurance specialists. The work environment is very dynamic and our resources face new challenges constantly. It is thus an ideal learning environment for an intern motivated to accomplish himself as a computer specialist.
A Day In Your Life
The intern will be assigned tasks of a functional developer and will be required to participate in a project along with our permanent employees. He will be assigned tasks such as:
- Configure business processes based on defined business requirements
- Configure product features (such as calculations) based on product specifications
- Load product rates and define product parameters
- Configure access and security roles
- Use OIPA built-in functionality where possible to meet business requirements
- Work with the technical team to ensure integration points are supported through configuration
- Maintain and grow insurance industry and technical knowledge competencies
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities and values:
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Analytical skillsand abilityto solveproblems
- Stress resistance, team spirit, rigor and discipline
- Tact and diplomacy
- Sense ofinitiativeandresults-orientedentrepreneurship
- Strong ability for communications, writing and synthesizing
- Currently pursuing a degree in either Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Systems
Founded in 1994, EquiSoft offers innovative business solutions to its clients in the insurance and wealth management industries to support their growth by taking advantage of new technologies. Our firm develops and markets innovative front-end applications (InsuranceElementsTM and WealthElementsTM) recognized as having industry-leading user interface and state-of-the-art technology, in addition to being an Oracle OIPA integration partner for more than 15 carriers globally. To complete this unique offering, EquiSoft also brings extensive experience in data migration through its subsidiary, Universal Conversion Technologies (UCT) and is currently implementing life insurance systems in multiple countries. Recipient of the 2016 Outstanding Service Provider Award by Wealth Professionals and finalist for the 2016 Outstanding Service Provider Award by Insurance Business, EquiSoft has a growing team of nearly 250 specialized professionals based in Canada, the United States, Chile, South Africa and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, EquiSoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.