Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital solutions for the insurance and wealth management industries, is actively seeking new talent to join its functional development team.
The Functional Developer has superior analytical skills, understands and is eager to learn about programming concepts and databases. You are a new graduate from the mathematics or related fields, you wish to occupy a role that combines business analysis and programming and you dream of working in an ever-changing international context? Send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Configure business processes based on defined business requirements
- Configure product features (such as calculations) based on product specifications
- Load product rates and define product parameters
- Configure access and security roles
- Use OIPA (Oracle Insurance Policy Administration) built-in functionality to meet business requirements
- Work with the technical team to ensure integration points are supported through configuration
- Apply and develop technical abilities and knowledge of insurance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, actuarial studies, economics, finance, engineering or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Understanding of SQL and general database concepts (query building and optimization) an asset
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Resourceful, quick learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions for the insurance and wealth management industries. Recognized as a valued partner by some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include WealthElements, InsuranceElements, Kronos Finance, Kronos FNA, Personal Retirement Optimizer and RetireWare. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption. Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, EquiSoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.