Equisoft is a global provider of leading-edge insurance and wealth solutions. We specialize in the design and delivery of advanced digital business solutions that optimize processes, increase revenue and enable growth for the life insurance and wealth management industries. Our team is looking for a proven B2B sales performer in the technology space to come join our fast-growing company.
A Day In your Life
- In this role you will focus on managing and qualifying all top of the funnel inbound leads, as well as proactively researching, identifying and developing new suspects to go after.
- You will work very closely with the marketing team and help them attract, qualify and convert (MQL) leads in order to pass them to our senior consultants. More specifically, you will:
- Follow-up on all inbound leads by phone, email, and online chat.
- Conduct high-level situation and need analysis and update the CRM records.
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers using information from Equisoft’s database, tradeshows, and other lead sources.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, building rapport and assessing needs.
- Book appointments for outside sales team and update via CRM system.
- Conduct a minimum number of telephone sales calls and CRM activities per day while meeting or exceeding targets for revenue.
- Diligently track all activities through the CRM and closely coordinate with marketing in order to enhance our lead quality.
- You are a self-motivated hunter that’s passionate about joining a dynamic and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed.
- You’re amazing at overcoming barriers and reaching senior level executives.
- A fantastic communicator you can grab people’s attention and get your point across in a few short minutes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience (Preferably in Tech).
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot is an asset).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Competitive compensation including base and commission.
- Comprehensive benefits packages.
- Career development.
- Some International assignments.
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft offers advanced digital business solutions to its clients in the insurance
and wealth management industries to support their growth. The firm develops and markets
innovative front-end applications (InsuranceElementsTM and WealthElementsTM) featuring industry-leading
user interfaces and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, Equisoft is an Oracle Insurance
Policy Administration integration partner for some 20 carriers globally. To complete this unique
offering, Equisoft brings extensive experience in data migration through its subsidiary Universal
Conversion Technologies (UCT). Equisoft has a growing team of more than 350 specialized
resources based in the US, Canada, Chile, South Africa, and India.
Website: www.equisoft.com | Contact: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those
whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will
perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment. Priority will be given to applicants for employment in the
US and must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization
in the United States