Equisoft is searching for a creative, curious and talented Java Software Developer who will be called upon to work on many internal projects. You will have the opportunity to actively research, design and develop software tools in Java programming language. If you have superior technical skills for Java software development, SQL database languages and the ability to adapt to varying project requirements, send us your resume!
- Git, JIRA, Confluence & Slack
- SOA (WSDL, SOAP, XML Schema, WS-*)
- CSS & CSS3
- SQL & SQL Server
A Day In Your Life
- Design and develop applications and products using Java programming language
- Implement back-end and front-end software functionalities.
- Communicate with business users (BAs and SMEs) to refine business requirements
- Create and execute unit, performance and regression tests
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent combined to at least 2 years of hands-on experience with Java programming and software development
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing, autonomy
- Knowledge of Python Programming Language, Application Server (WebSphere, WebLogic) or Linux is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft offers advanced digital business solutions to its clients in the insurance and wealth management industries to support their growth. The firm develops and markets innovative front-end applications (InsuranceElementsTM and WealthElementsTM) featuring industry-leading user interfaces and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, Equisoft is an Oracle Insurance Policy Administration integration partner for some 20 carriers globally. To complete this unique offering, Equisoft brings extensive experience in data migration through its subsidiary Universal Conversion Technologies (UCT). Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 300 specialized resources based in the US, Canada, Chile, South Africa and India.