Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Manager, Marketing and Communications, reports to the Vice President, Marketing and works closely with our local and international divisions. The candidate will lead and manage the integrated marketing strategies, which includes brand and messaging management, public relations, social, content marketing, marketing automation, campaigns, advertising, awards, client appreciation and communications, and employee communications. The incumbent manages a dynamic and experienced team.
If you are a strategic thinker, have a proven record of managing and developing multiple simultaneous marketing programs are a team player and a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
- Create and execute quarterly and annual integrated marketing plans in support of company brand, growth and engagement objectives.
- Develop and manage the strategy and lead the execution of all integrated marketing programs, with a focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs and Demand Generation initiatives to meet pipeline goals.
- Lead the redesign and optimization of our corporate website, to ensure optimal UX/UI and maximize brand recognition and conversion rates.
- Lead all content marketing efforts including blogs, whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc. to support account engagement, demand generation, and pipeline programs.
- Work hand in hand with the growth marketing team to develop content that will support our inbound/outbound campaigns.
- Build, maintain and grow the Equisoft brand. Continually deliver brand positioning, maintain a fresh messaging architecture, keep the brand identity alive and vibrant.
- Lead the creative content production process and ensure all elements are per brand guide.
- Oversee day-to-day PR efforts including messaging, press materials (releases, pitches, briefing, etc.), media relations (proactive pitching, reactive handling and issue management), awards and speaking program, and identifying and developing new reporter relationships.
- Manage a database of named accounts and contacts. Align with Sales in defining the target audience and key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Develop sales kits, sales presentation templates and other material that will support our sales teams.
- Analyze the success of Enterprise marketing related campaigns demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities and prepare dashboards and pipeline reports (ROI analysis), in partnership with the growth team
- Evaluate, select, and manage marketing vendors as needed including designers, contractors, and marketing technology providers.
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience in enterprise account marketing and account-based marketing programs. Solid understanding of end-end funnel management.
- High-level strategic thinker with willingness and ability to do individual projects and tasks.
- Prior experience marketing high-tech SaaS, B2B and/or enterprise solutions with six figure deal sizes.
- Proven track record developing and managing multiple simultaneous marketing programs.
- Experience leading a content strategy that delivers results through an optimal distribution and a strong editorial calendar.
- Proven record in managing a sizeable PR effort with a demonstrated ability to take it from strategy to planning and execution.
- Proficient time management and project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detail oriented. Can operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and French
- Familiarity with HubSpot and Asana
- Understanding of the insurance or Wealth management verticals
- Knowledge of Spanish
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Career development opportunities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.