Equisoft is always searching for new talent! Reporting to the Manager of Pre-Sales Consulting, the Pre-Sales Consultant is a key member of the sales team responsible for driving the sales strategy for Equisoft’s life insurance and annuity digital front office product and services to target markets. This position will be aligned with one of our leading products, InsuranceElements. A web and mobile-based digital tool dedicated to quoting, illustrations, electronic application, commission reporting and inforce policy servicing. The Pre-Sales Consultant will provide Subject Matter Expertise during multi-step complex sale pursuits through RFI/RFP responses, presentations, system demonstrations, and proof of concept phases. Responsible for helping clients and prospects understand the benefits of the solution offered.
The Pre-Sales Consultant thrives in a deadline-focused environment, we’re taking the initiative, clear communication and flexibility are critical.
A Day In Your Life
- Perform client-facing presentations and product demonstrations of the InsuranceElements solution to all levels of personnel within a prospective organization
- Design and adapt each demonstration to meet specific clients’ needs while communicating applicable messages based on the proposed solution and sales strategy
- Understand the various users of the system (agents, home office admin, customer support), and transpire the benefits of the solution in their context
- Understand and articulate the insurance sales process of an agent in terms of tools and technologies
- Maintain current knowledge of markets, industry trends, products and strategies
- Share demo and client feedback to Product Manager for roadmap consideration
- Perform user acceptance testing when internally delivering white-labeled solution (ACME Generic insurance)
- Execute internal demos of the solution to internal staff members for on-boarding
- Create short videos and internal communications for new product versions or major feature
- Respond to RFI and RFPs
- Participate in Proof of Concept analysis, scope, and delivery
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- 5+ years experience in with dealing with corporate clients, in sales or project execution
- 5+ years of experience working in the life insurance or financial advisory domain
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand business requirements to determine a valid product solution. Ability to discuss the technical architecture of the solution at a high level is a positive.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Ability to travel in US and Canada
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Commuter benefits
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions for the insurance and wealth management industries. Recognized as a valued partner by some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back-office services, and unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include WealthElements, InsuranceElements, Kronos Finance, Kronos FNA, Personal Retirement Optimizer, and RetireWare. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption. Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, and India.
Website: www.equisoft.com | Contact: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment. Priority will be given to applicants for employment in the US and must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.