Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Project Control Officer will report directly to the Senior Project Management Director and will be responsible for providing support to the project managers. By the quality of their work, the incumbent must report on project deliveries within the established timelines and budget. He/she identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions in order to improve and optimize the business processes and workflow, thereby participating in the achievement of the company’s goals and the satisfaction of its clients.
If you have excellent communication skills, you value team spirit and you are a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Update project related control reports; management reports such as PMO dashboard, project plans, assignment files, etc.
- Review and audit PMO control reports, including analyzing reports on project progress and KPIs to ensure that the objectives, profitability, timeframe and the budget are all respected
- Review and audit Resource Needs and Allocations to assure compliance by Project Managers and Resource Managers
- Review and audit Project compliance with Quality Management System gates
- Ensure timesheets and descriptions are adequately filled
- Assist in preparing and coordinating schedules and meetings
- Follow up with the project managers and resource managers, and assist them in complying with their administrative tasks
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience as PCO
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (French and English)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA
- Relevant experience in information technology
- Knowledge of Spanish
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Career Development opportunities
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Possibilities of international assignments
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.