Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Project Manager reports to the Vice President, Account Management and works closely with the Philadelphia team. The Project Manager ensures that the projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard. He or she identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions in order to optimize the business processes and workflow; thereby participating in the achievement of the company’s goals and the satisfaction of our clients.
If you have experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry and a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic context, send us your resume!
A Day In Your Life
- Identify, plan and manage the development and implementation stages of assigned projects
- Evaluate the tasks to be completed and identify resource requirements (human, financial and material)
- Monitor project progress, timelines, budgets, as well as deliverables quality standards
- Assist the customers during the project definition period; then collect and summarize the information
- Participate, as required, in the preparation of the preliminary analysis; and coordinate all activities required for project approval
- Plan, monitor and control the scope, the risks, the costs, the change requests, the outstanding issues, the human resources and the communications for all assigned projects
- Lead and coordinate the work of the project teams and assist the staff in completing the tasks
- Promote interaction and cooperation between the customers (internal / external) and the project teams
- Maintain management indicators records on the projects progress and control the change requests related to these projects
- 5+ years work experience in project management, specifically in the IT industry
- Experience in Project Development Cycle Management
- Experience in the Financial Services or Insurance industries is an asset
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies/Environment
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- PMP certification or equivalent is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Commuter benefits
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
Website: www.equisoft.com | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment. Priority will be given to applicants for employment in the US and must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States