Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The ideal candidate is a team player with strong testing skills, insurance industry knowledge, a good acquaintance with quality assurance concepts, good communication skills, and the ability to adapt to multiple platforms.
If you enjoy a good challenge, like to learn continuously and use new technologies and a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Develop and maintain test scenarios
- Analyse the causes of issues identified during the testing
- Conduct a range of functional, integration, regression and performance tests
- Participate in team meetings during the various phases of a project
- Participate in status meetings with clients
- Collaborate in an Agile environment along with a dynamic team composed of software developers, architects, and project managers
- Take ownership of Quality at every stage of the delivery process
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Degree in computer science or software engineering (an asset)
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Knowledge of relational databases and scripting automated tests (SQL, SoapUI, Selenium, Neoload C#, Java)
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Knowledge of financial and/or insurance industries is a strong asset
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.