Equisoft is always searching for new talent! Given our focus on high performance delivery, Equisoft is especially eager to include passionate Quality Assurance Specialists in our family. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong testing skills, insurance industry knowledge, familiarity with international quality assurance standards, exemplary communication skills and the ability to adapt to multiple technology platforms. If you enjoy a challenge, have a keen interest in continuous improvement and exposure to new technologies, send us your CV!
A Day In Your Life
- Develop and maintain test scenarios
- Analyse the root causes of issues identified during the testing
- Conduct a range of functional, integration, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to team meetings during the various phases of a project
- Participate in status meetings with clients
- Collaborate in an Agile delivery environment with a dynamic team composed of software developers, architects, and project managers
- Take ownership of Quality at every stage of the delivery process
- Qualification in computer science or software engineering and/ or 2+ years of relevant experience in a technology delivery role
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes and especially those for Policy Administration Systems
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and scripting automated tests (e.g. SQL, SoapUI, Selenium, Neoload, C#, Java)
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance industry
Some Benefits For You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft offers advanced digital business solutions to its clients in the insurance and wealth management industries to support their growth. The firm develops and markets innovative front-end applications (InsuranceElementsTM and WealthElementsTM) featuring industry-leading user interfaces and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, Equisoft is an Oracle Insurance Policy Administration integration partner for some 20 carriers globally. To complete this unique offering, Equisoft brings extensive experience in data migration through its subsidiary Universal Conversion Technologies (UCT). Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 300 specialized resources based in the US, Canada, Chile, South Africa and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.