Equisoft? It’s an international company, composed of over 350 technology enthusiasts, who are united towards a single objective: digital innovation!
More specifically, the Quebec City office is mainly focused on a product that is ESSENTIAL for just over 10,000 users in the insurance and financial sector!
Why are we looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist?
Because we really like our product (Kronos Finance) and we want to improve our customers’ daily lives, we want to create a team that can adapt some of the application’s features, so that it fits more closely with the reality of our users
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Equisoft, you will be the guardian angel of Kronos Finance. Thanks to your experience in planning and carrying out tests, you will participate, in all stages of production, in finding possible improvements in the application and documenting them. You will support the team in a continuous training perspective so that they can learn from the mistakes made. You will be the security guard for the quality of the delivery!
What are we looking for?
Because we believe a lot in teamwork and having fun at work, we are looking for someone who, like us, has a human approach to technology and who has the desire to put love into the applications he creates.
What we want is someone who is attentive to detail, master of perfection, collaborative and able to challenge the team (or be challenged) on technological decisions and processes implemented. We want the best, both in the way we do things and the people we work with.
Daily life among us is far from trivial and we are proud to have exceptional people as part of our team.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios based on functional and technical requirements
- Collaborate, with the team, in the validation of new functionalities during each development iteration
- Identify weaknesses and document improvements
- To be an advocate for quality throughout the development process
- Actively provide constructive feedback to other developers through code revision
- Have fun making a living!
Are you interested in making a real impact on people’s lives, seizing opportunities to learn new things and working with a dynamic and passionate team? You know what you have to do now!
Pssstt! Do you want to know more about the product? Visit https://crm.equisoft.com/en/
What will set you apart
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- That you want to contribute to the team’s success through your knowledge and winning attitude
- That you enjoy communicating, writing and synthesizing the improvements you recommend
- That you are resourceful, curious and that you adapt well to change
- That you have the desire to participate in building products and services of unshakeable quality
- That you have knowledge of relational databases and the creation of automated test scripts (SQL, SoapUI, Selenium, Neoload, C#, Java)
- If you have a degree in computer science or software engineering, it’s a great asset
- If you are familiar with the financial or insurance industry, we like it!
And if we talk about life in the office, here’s what you could find
- A nicely renovated, bright workspace with a 360° view of Quebec City;
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership;
- Social activities throughout the year, including the legendary annual Christmas celebration;
- A health and wellness program that allows you to thrive at work;
- Fun activities with your teammates;
- Work with extremely talented people who are passionate about their work!
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.