Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Senior Business Analyst will analyse systems and customer business processes and recommend solutions to clients to meet their business needs.
If you have experience in the IT industry and in Australian Life Insurance & Superannuation Market, are a good communicator with strong analytical skills, and are looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Analyze systems and customer business processes
- Translate customer requirements in very specific project documentation
- Identify options for potential solutions and evaluate their technical pertinence with the help of technical team
- Conduct requirement review sessions and subsequently develop specific functional specifications for the replacement systems
- Present and recommend solutions to clients to meet their business needs
- Work closely with developers, testers and users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Develop, monitor and document the testing schedule for the complete system
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry technology and new developments
- University degree in computer science, in the management of information technologies or similar fields, or equivalent experience
- +10 years of experience in IT with at least 5 years as a business analyst
- + 5 years of experience in Australian Life Insurance & Superannuation Market
- Insurance related knowledge and expertise is essential
- Experience with client-server web solutions
- Analysis methods and languages
- Visio or other schematic modeling software
- Knowledge of project management basic concepts
- Understanding of the software development cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to disseminate information
- Team spirit
- English as a first language or strong writing and verbal proficiency
- Ability to manage priorities and stress
- Experience with all aspects of the implementation of the system
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Career Development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Possibilities of international assignments
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.