Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
Reporting to the Manager, Technology Infrastructure, the System Administrator will play a major role in the maintenance and evolution of the systems in place. The ideal candidate has good experience in cloud computing and administration of business systems, primarily Microsoft.
If you are a person who likes working in a team, likes to learn and has good analytical skills and you are looking to grow in a company of international stature and in constant evolution, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Supervise the systems and the execution of various backup tasks.
- Provide help to the support team to meet requests of higher complexity
- Assist the various departments in setting up / maintaining cloud and internal environments
- Identify, evaluate and propose solutions to meet internal needs.
- Work closely with the DevOps and IT security team to provide appropriate monitoring mechanisms for deployed architectures.
- Provide the necessary support to the professional services teams when delivering the proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Have 4 years of experience in systems administration;
- Good knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft and Linux products (CentOS, Windows server 2008 R2 – 2016, Windows 10, Mac OS, Active Directory …);
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud / Iaas / Saas platforms (Azure, O365, Online Exchange, Skype for Business Online, Sharepoint Online …);
- Good knowledge of network administration, TCP / IP protocols, Internet services (DNS, FTP, etc.), Windows family protocols;
- Knowledge of MS DOS, PowerShell;
- Understanding of good practices in terms of security;
- Knowledge of virtualization products (VMware);
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Career Development
- Various social activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.