Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
Reporting to the Manager, Technology Infrastructure, the System Administrator plays a major role in the implementation, deployment, maintenance and evolution of cloud systems. The ideal candidate has a proven experience in cloud computing (private and public clouds) and has no difficulty evolving in a challenging environment where priorities from multiple stakeholders cumulate. The incumbent is aware of operational best practices that allow a system to be available, reliable and secure and he/she knows how to implement them.
If you are a person who enjoys teamwork, has good analytical skills, likes to learn and you are looking to evolve in a fast-growing company of international stature, please send us your resume!
A Day In Your Life
- Administer Cloud systems and Cloud environments to ensure their availability, reliability, security and integrity.
- Collaborate with the Cloud Architect and the project teams to implement, deploy, and maintain top of the line cloud solutions.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to deploy and operate monitoring and alerting mechanisms to ensure visibility of systems’ behavior; take action accordingly.
- Work closely with the Security team to implement industry’s security best practices.
- Supervise the systems to ensure that daily operations are conducted appropriately.
- Provide help to the technical support team to solve problems of higher complexity.
- Provide the project teams the appropriate support regarding Cloud-specific expertise when implementing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 10 years of experience in system administration;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PaaS/Saas platforms (O365, Online Exchange, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems and products (CentOS, Windows server 2008 R2 – 2016, Windows 10, Mac OS, Active Directory, etc.);
- Good knowledge of network administration, TCP/IP protocols, Internet services (DNS, FTP, etc.), Windows family protocols;
- Good knowledge of firewall principles (PFsense, Fortigate etc…);
- Knowledge of MS DOS, PowerShell;
- Knowledge of virtualization tools (VMware);
- Understanding of good practices in terms of security and governance;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development opportunities
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 400specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.