Are you a creative person? Are you curious? Are you a critical thinker? Do you like challenges? Do you consider software development as a passion? Equisoft is looking for talented people like you to join our team of experts!
We are looking to build a team of experienced developers with good knowledge in the fields of systems integration and software development. The candidates we are looking for are creative and problem-oriented, able to develop complex solutions and challenge their fellow architects and developers.
- Java, JDK 8, Spring
- Web services: REST, SOAP, Swagger
- Application servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat
- Middleware / ESB: Oracle ESB, Oracle BPM, WebSphere ESB
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, IBM DB2
- Operating systems: Windows Server, Oracle / Red Hat Linux, Solaris
- Microservices and containerization.: Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes; Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Cloud: MS Azure, Oracle Cloud, Amazon AWS
- GIT, JIRA, Confluence & Slack
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Participate in the analysis and design phases of the solution
- Support development by working directly with the team leader and architects
- Support the integration aspects of the solution as part of service-oriented architecture (SOA) or event architecture (EDA) solutions
- Develop integration between applications and micro services, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and legacy applications
- Contribute to mapping and data transformation tasks using XML technologies and tools
- Develop integration modules and Web services using the Java programming language
- Communicate with users (business analysts and EMS) to refine business needs
- Work in conjunction with the client’s architects and system integrators
- Optimize the performance of applications and databases (execution plans, indexes, partitioning, etc.)
- Produce and maintain technical documentation
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combined to at least 5 years of hands-on experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software design, application development and systems integration
- Strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming
- Solid experience in Java programming and web services development (REST, SOAP, Spring Boot, Swagger)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and hands-on experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle Database
- Strong knowledge of the SQL programming language
- Strong sense of development standards and best practices such as automated testing and code reviews.
- Strong understanding of continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the financial sector and insurance is a major asset
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is also an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions for the insurance and wealth management industries. Recognized as a valued partner by some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include WealthElements, InsuranceElements, Kronos Finance, Kronos FNA, Personal Retirement Optimizer and RetireWare. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption. Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 400 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.