Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Test Automation Specialist reports to the Manager, Product Support. Working closely with the rest of the team, the candidate performs tests on our various platforms.
If you have strong communication skills, a good knowledge of quality assurance concepts, the ability to adapt to a variety of platforms and you are a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Define test strategies for new and existing features of UI Frameworks
- Design, develop and maintain automation test scripts
- Collaborate with quality assurance specialists and developers to identify defects
- Review requirements, use cases, user stories, and other specifications
- Analyze tests results, create test reports and document defects found
- Suggest improvements to automation processes, documentation and scripting standards enabling the evolution of test practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent training and/or professional experiences will also be considered
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver and Selenium Grid
- Experience with C# or Java
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Experience with nUnit, SoapUI, Neoload, JMeter and JIRA are assets
- Experience in Performance testing
- Knowledge of Spanish
- Knowledge of financial and/or insurance industries (strong asset)
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Career Development
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Possibilities of international assignments
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
Website: www.equisoft.com | Contact: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.