Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Training Facilitator, reports to the AVP, Global PMO and works closely with the US Division. The candidate will be a specialist responsible for creating course curriculum and training external clients as well as internal associates.
We are looking for an experienced person who can operate very independently to build world class training programs in a highly technical software development environment. If you are someone with a strong track record in developing and presenting technical training programs who wants to take that next step and grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Work with both technical, configuration, and QA teams to develop formal structured training classes.
- Gather and/or create/modify existing materials for optimum training impacts. Ensure that training incorporates best practices from across Equisoft’s global teams.
- Develop and define certification testing to allow resources to move from junior levels to mid and senior level.
- Prepare and present external paid client training as required.
- Develop and define certification testing for clients to assure resources have successfully passed client training.
- Ability to grow with the role and to potentially ultimately build and lead a high performing global training team of two to three resources.
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- 3-5+ years experience at developing from scratch effective IT technical training documents.
- 3-5+ years experience at presenting training material to technical teams.
- 3+ years experience at presenting paid training to external clients or relevant experience
- Highly self motivated and ability to operate highly independently. This person will be creating the training vision and roadmap, not follow existing processes.
- Ability to travel an estimated of 25% average annually.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to work with a very diverse global technical team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an asset
- Ability to discuss the technical architecture of the solution at a high level is positive.
- Knowledge of Equisoft’s business and products.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Career Development
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible hours and collaborative working spaces
- Possibilities of international assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.