Equisoft will be attending 2018 InsurTech Rising Asia as a Bronze sponsor
Equisoft is proud to be Bronze Sponsor of the 2018 InsurTech Rising Asia Conference from October 22-23 in Hong Kong. We look forward to sharing with industry peers about the latest innovations in insurance. More than 90 influential speakers will attend and cover the latest insurtech developments.
- – Using AI in decision making and analytics
- – Machine learning for customer interaction
- – Rolling-out blockchain-powered insurance ecosystem
- – Internet of things
- – Connected homes and wearables
Equisoft will present its insurance solution: InsuranceElements, a user-friendly, easily configurable and fully compatible platform that integrates seamlessly with various calculation engines including Oracle Insurance Policy Administration for Life and Annuity (OIPA), making it one of the most advanced digital systems in the life insurance sector.
- How can InsuranceElements help Asian insurance companies?
- InsuranceElements is a front-end sales and engagement software for the insurance industry designed to optimize insurance advisor performance and customer experience. It covers the needs of the full insurance sales process:
- – Needs analysis
- – Quoting and illustrations
- – Sales strategies
- – Electronic signature and application
- – Policy servicing
- – Claims through a self-service portal
- InsuranceElements software is an efficient way of increasing insurance penetration in the continent. It can also adapt to the rapidly changing regulations in Asia:
- – Speed to market increase
- – Sales growth
- – Flexible and easy configurable cutting-edge technology
- – Various calculation engines that can easily adapt to Asian insurance market specificities
- – Available on Desktop and Mobile
- – User-friendly
- According to EY Global Insurance trends analysis 2018, while life insurance industry growth remained slow in Japan and South Korea, strong growth was seen in 2017 in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Taiwan’s growth was supported by insurance continuing to attract a high share of domestic savings while Hong Kong was supported by demand from China. Non-life insurance growth is expected to be flat with South Korea growing marginally due to strong growth in motor and casualty lines.
Dine with Equisoft insurance experts
Equisoft Dine-Arounds offer to 2018 InsurTech Rising Asia participants an opportunity to dine informally with our insurance software experts and share updates about the industry.
Connecting with peers over a shared meal will allow you to benefit from the wisdom of diverse experiences and foster new business relationships. Dine-Arounds will be held at restaurants close to the Harbour Grand in Hong-Kong, and are complementary.
In order to provide optimal opportunities for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning, each Equisoft Dine-Around can accommodate 2 to 8 guests.
Please fill out the form below and an Equisoft representative will reach out to give you the details.
Share this article about 2018 InsurTech Rising Asia
Share this article with your peers.
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
You're going to InsurTech Rising Asia this year? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our insurance software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Hong-Kong!