Equisoft will be attending the Canadian Funds Summit 2018
The Canadian Funds Summit is Canada’s leading event in the funds industry and will discuss the latest developments in products, pricing, distribution, sales, and marketing strategies from May 14th to 15th in Toronto. Equisoft will participate to the 4th edition of the event and present its advanced wealth management software solution to industry peers: WealthElements.
How is the fund industry doing in Canada?
According to Wealth Professional Canada, December 2017 saw positive sales for the industry, with $1.4 billion in net sales overall. Withdrawals in stand-alone funds ($822.8 million in net outflows) were more than offset by gains in funds-of-funds ($2.25 billion in net inflows). Among asset-class categories, balanced funds saw the largest net sales by far ($1.17 billion). Short-term funds saw $340.3 million in net inflows while specialty funds and short-term funds saw $191.4 million and $340.3 million in net inflows, respectively.
What will WealthElements change for my wealth management business?
• Deepen client relationships and uncover new business opportunities.
• Enhance your overall value proposition in an environment of increasing fee and regulatory sensitivity.
• Leverage cutting-edge robo-technology to penetrate new markets.
• Minimize time-consuming and non value-added tasks to spend more time with clients and prospects.
• Implement an efficient, systematic and scalable business model.
EFFECTIVELY MEET CLIENT NEEDS
• Create plans and proposals as simple or complex as required.
• Offer clients varying levels of digital solutions depending on their preferences.
• Effectively document the suitability of recommendations.
• Automate the selection of compliance-approved investment portfolios.
Dine with Equisoft wealth management experts
Equisoft Dine-Arounds offer to Canadian Funds Summit 2018 participants an opportunity to dine informally with our wealth management software experts and share updates about the industry.
Connecting with peers over a shared meal will allow you to benefit from the wisdom of diverse experiences and foster new business relationships. Dine-Arounds will be held at restaurants in downtown Toronto, and are complementary.
In order to provide optimal opportunities for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning, each Equisoft Dine-Around can accommodate 2 to 8 guests.
Please fill out the form below and an Equisoft representative will reach out to give you the details.
Share this article about the Canadian Funds Summit 2018
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
You're going to the Canadian Funds Summit this year? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our wealth management software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Toronto!