Equisoft with attend the Caribbean Insurance Conference 2018
Equisoft will participate to the 38th edition of the event organized by the Insurance Association of the Caribbean (IAC) in Montego Bay, Jamaica from June 3rd to 5th. The Caribbean Insurance Conference brings together over 550 delegates from 40 different countries from the insurance, financial and business sectors. Equisoft look forward to attending this great annual event of insurance industry peers and will present its advanced insurance management software solution to the Caribbean market: InsuranceElements.
What are InsuranceElements key features?
InsuranceElements features four main components, each available on their own or as part of a Equisoft’s comprehensive SaaS solution:
– Insurance Needs Analysis: Easily assess existing and optimal coverage for life, critical illness and disability insurance, using different variables (current age, expected retirement age, net income and liabilities)
– Illustrations & Embedded Strategies: Full range of comprehensive, customizable and easy to use tools designed to help advisors create a detailed assessment of a client’s current financial well-being and plan for future needs
– Electronic Application: An advanced wizard far beyond the generic smart form, enabling simple, speedy data entry for insurance policy submissions and servicing
– Policy Servicing Portal: mobile-friendly platform allowing insurance companies and advisors to leverage “robo” technologies to deliver their clients a superior insurance online experience.
How can InsuranceElements help Caribbean insurance companies?
InsuranceElements software is an efficient way of increasing insurance penetration in the region. It can also adapt to the rapidly changing regulations in the Caribbean.
– Speed to market increase
– Sales growth
– Flexible and easy configurable cutting-edge technology
– Various calculation engines that can easily adapt to the Caribbean insurance market specificities
– Available on Desktop and Mobile
– User friendly
Dine with Equisoft insurance experts
Equisoft Dine-Arounds offer to Caribbean Insurance Conference 2018 participants an opportunity to dine informally with our insurance software experts and share updates about the industry.
Connecting with peers over a shared meal will allow you to benefit from the wisdom of diverse experiences and foster new business relationships. Dine-Arounds will be held at restaurants close to the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay, and are complementary.
In order to provide optimal opportunities for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning, each Equisoft Dine-Around can accommodate 2 to 8 guests.
Please fill out the form below and an Equisoft representative will reach out to give you the details.
Share this article about the Caribbean Insurance Conference 2018
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
You're going to the Caribbean Insurance Conference this year? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our insurance software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Jamaica!