Equisoft will attend the 2018 Future of Insurance conference
The conference will be organized by FST Media in Sydney the 6th of March and cover innovation trends impacting the insurance industry including business intelligence, social media, mobile, cyber intelligence, cloud computing, user engagement and customer centred engineering.
Equisoft will present its advanced insurance management platforms to the Australian insurance industry and show how technology can positively impact insurers and transform customer engagement with the following solutions:
- – InsuranceElements advanced suite
- – Oracle Insurance Policy Administration implementation
- – Data migration tools, processes and best practices
How can InsuranceElements help insurance companies in their digital transformation?
InsuranceElements can help insurance companies to improve user experience, optimize advisor performance, increase speed to market and grow sales. InsuranceElements is a user friendly, easily configurable and fully compatible platform that integrates seamlessly with various calculation engines including Oracle Insurance Policy Administration for Life and Annuity (OIPA),making it one of the most advanced digital systems in the insurance sector. Forbes points out that insurance companies can save up to 65% in time, money and risk by going digital.
What are InsuranceElements key features?
InsuranceElements features four main components, each available on their own or as part of a Equisoft’s comprehensive SaaS solution:
- – Insurance Needs Analysis: Easily assess existing and optimal coverage for life, critical illness and disability insurance, using different variables (current age, expected retirement age, net income and liabilities)
- – Illustrations & Embedded Strategies: Full range of comprehensive, customizable and easy to use tools designed to help advisors create a detailed assessment of a client’s current financial well-being and plan for future needs
- – Electronic Application: An advanced wizard far beyond the generic smart form, enabling simple, speedy data entry for insurance policy submissions and servicing
- – Policy Servicing Portal: mobile-friendly platform allowing insurance companies and advisors to leverage “robo” technologies to deliver their clients a superior insurance online experience.
Oracle Policy Administration System: A proven success with a proven solution
As a system integrator, Equisoft has an excellent reputation in the insurance industry and many vendors would welcome a partnership with us. Since 2004, we work exclusively with the Oracle solution that we believe is the best policy administration system available on the market. OIPA strikes the right balance between features, flexibility, performance and long-term upgradability, and our 100% success rate with OIPA implementations is a testament to our commitment to excellence.
What are OIPA’s key benefits?
- – Improve operational efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership.
– Increase speed to market by leveraging business rules for product updates.
– Accelerate new product development through reuse of rules and templates.
– Service your customers and sales channels through real-time access to policy data.
– Improve compliance with a detailed audit trail of every transaction.
– Allow a single view of all clients for total risk exposure and administrative support.
Equisoft: World’s leading OIPA integration partner
Equisoft has by far the largest number of OIPA rules developers in the market. Plus, we’re easy to work with. For example, Equisoft’s OIPA-dedicated resources can be scaled to meet the staff augmentation needs of large carriers. Our leadership is largely based on a highly specialized workforce, coupled with strong employee retention.
– 150+ dedicated OIPA resources onshore, nearshore and offshore
– 100% OIPA implementation success rate with 100% client satisfaction
– 28 OIPA clients across life, annuity, health and group insurance
– 11 countries where Equisoft is currently implementing OIPA
– 8 data migrations to OIPA
– Over 23 years serving the insurance industry
– Over 300 project completions involving most types of life, annuity and health products
– Over 13 years of OIPA integration experience
Data conversion know-how
– World-renowned expertise
– More than 200 data conversion/migration projects completed
– More than 100 systems migrated to and from
– Data model extraction from legacy systems and OIPA
Share this article about 2018 Future of Insurance conference
Share this article with your peers.
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
You're going to the Future of Insurance conference this year? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our insurance software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Sydney!