Equisoft will be attending Insuretech Connect 2018 as a Gold partner
Equisoft is proud to participate to Insuretech Connect, the world’s largest gathering of insurance leaders and innovators, from October 2nd to October 3rd in the MGM Grand, Las Vegas. With almost $5 billion invested into insurance tech, and more than 10x that in insurance tech spend, the insurance ecosystem is undergoing transformation and innovation like never before. With more than 6000 attendees from 50 different countries, InsureTech Connect is where Insurance leaders meet and create the future. Equisoft is looking forward to attending this major event and meet peers.
Source: InsureTech Connect 2018 brochure
Equisoft pre-conference workshop : October 1st
Are machines interested in learning life insurance?
In this interactive workshop, come hear and share your stories with industry peers about the latest innovations in life insurance sales and underwriting. This workshop will start with an introductory presentation around 3 topics followed by interactions between participants.
- 00:15 – Welcome – Introduction
- 00:45 – Data based Underwriting – predictive analytics and alternative sources of data Underwriting is being revolutionized with data. Whether it is internal predictive analytics, access to public data, or a combination, insurers are finally accomplishing the impossible. They are making instant decisions, without fluids. In this session, we’ll discuss approaches and alternatives and real world examples. Come prepared to talk about what your company is doing, or planning to do, and the obstacles you are having to overcome.
- 00:45 – The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in insurance – what 100+ companies around the world are doing. This session focuses on the fascinating uses of AI from insurers around the world. Based on Celent’s extensive research, you’ll hear about projects as wide ranging as social selling, natural language processing, and investment management. From computer vision to deep learning, carriers have projects in production. Celent surveyed over 120 companies and interview over 30 to learn, for your benefit, about what is going on in the world. Are you ahead? Behind? Or somewhere in between.
- 00:15 – BREAK & HORS D’OEUVRES
- 00:45 – The investment in Digital – where are insurers spending their time and money
There is no bigger buzzword in the industry than digital. Customer’s expectations are changing, and insurers are failing to meet those expectations.
Whether it is the sales process, or post-sale customer service, carriers are investing to change their relationship with the customers and their agents.
Let’s face it, that’s why you’re at InsureTech Connect. Come find out more about what is being done and what is being imagined.
- 00:15 – Parting words & questions
5:00 pm – END
Dine with Equisoft insurance experts
Equisoft Dine-Arounds offer InsureTech Connect participants an opportunity to dine informally with our insurance software experts and share updates about the industry.
Connecting with peers over a shared meal will allow you to benefit from the wisdom of diverse experiences and foster new business relationships. Dine-Arounds will be held at restaurants in Las Vegas, and are complementary.
In order to provide optimal opportunities for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning, each Equisoft Dine-Around can accommodate 2 to 8 guests.
Please fill out the form below and an Equisoft representative will reach out to give you the details.
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
You're going to InsureTech Connect this year? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our insurance software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Las Vegas!