Equisoft will be attending the IPC 2018 National Fall Summit in Whistler, BC.
This year’s IPC National Fall Summit is in beautiful Whistler, British Columbia. Under the theme of “Building Our Future”, the 2018 Summit, held on September 17 and 18, is a chance to meet, discuss and learn from wealth and investment advisors, investment managers and top-tier keynote speakers. Over the course of these two days, family wealth, compliance, client experience and legacy planning are just a few topics that will be covered.
What is the future of wealth management?
With new technologies, new regulations and new types of clients, the business models of wealth management are bound to change.
5 current trends:
- – There’s more competition.
- – The Millennials are soon going to be the largest generation.
- – With the Millennials now being the clients, they have different expectation than the precedent generation.
- – Relationships have changed with digital technology.
- – Regulation has increased.
Further reaffirming the digital trend, Forbes predicts that by 2020, the amount of assets managed by some kind of robo-advisor or investment automation technology will reach $1 trillion.
What is WealthElements?
WealthElements is an advanced one-stop web platform for wealth management professionals designed to increase productivity, optimize operational efficiency and enhance investor experience with the 3 following modules:
- – Financial planning: Easy-to-use tools designed to help financial professionals create a detailed assessment of a client’s current financial well-being and plan for future needs
- – Portfolio Design & Analytics: Sales-oriented, compliance-friendly module that helps financial professionals prepare compelling, well-documented proposals in four easy steps.
- – Client portal: Mobile-friendly platform which leverages robo-technology to allow financial institutions and advisors to deliver a secure online experience to investors.
Dine with Equisoft wealth management experts
Equisoft Dine-Arounds offer to IPC 2018 National Fall Summit participants an opportunity to dine informally with our wealth management software experts to share updates and opportunities.
Connecting with peers over a shared meal will allow you to benefit from the wisdom of diverse experiences and foster new business relationships. Dine-Arounds will be held close to Fairmont Chateau Whistler and are complementary.
In order to provide optimal opportunities for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning, each Equisoft Dine-Around can accommodate 2 to 8 guests. Dine-arounds will often occur on the second day of conference or when no conference activity is scheduled.
Please fill out the form below and an Equisoft representative will reach out to give you the details.
Share this article about IPC 2018 National Fall Summit
Schedule a meeting with Equisoft
Are you going to the IPC 2018 National Fall Summit? Fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our wealth management software experts. We look forward to connecting with you in Whistler!