Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Site Reliability Specialist reports to the Manager, Production Support. He or she is responsible for ensuring optimal performance and stability of insurance applications across multiple product lines. The incumbent performs a wide variety of technical troubleshooting and engineering work, including software deployment, software configuration and system monitoring. The ideal candidate has a mix of software development and infrastructure operations skills, and approaches infrastructure operations from the perspective of a software engineer.
If you enjoy working with a team of great people, new technologies and a good challenge, and you are looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C#)
- SOA (WSDL, SOAP, WS-*)
- Application Servers – Microsoft IIS, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic
- Cloud Architecture – Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Oracle Cloud.
- Database Technologies – Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Operating Systems – Windows Server, Linux.
- Containerization and Orchestration – Docker, Kubernetes
- Git, JIRA, Confluence, PagerDuty, Zendesk & Slack
A Day In Your Life
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution
- Manage proactive ready-for-business checks, identify and fix gaps, and respond promptly to failures
- Perform root cause investigations and the implementation of corrective measures
- Partner with DevOps, IT and product teams to drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency
- Improve application stability with the design, development and implementation of application monitors and alerts.
- Maintain application integrations between product suites and customer integrations
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combined to at least 2 years of relevant experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software design, application development, systems integration and SQL programming
- Experience in Java or C# programming and web services development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A client-focused, service-minded approach and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Able to provide 24×7 (on call) support on a rotational basis
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- International assignments
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft offers advanced digital business solutions to its clients in the insurance and wealth management industries to support their growth. The firm develops and markets innovative front-end applications (InsuranceElementsTM and WealthElementsTM) featuring industry-leading user interfaces and state-of-the-art technology. In addition, Equisoft is an Oracle Insurance Policy Administration integration partner for some 20 carriers globally. To complete this unique offering, Equisoft brings extensive experience in data migration through its subsidiary Universal Conversion Technologies (UCT). Equisoft has a growing team of nearly 300 specialized resources based in the US, Canada, Chile, South Africa and India.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered. Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, EquiSoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.