Equisoft, a leading global provider of digital business solutions for the insurance and wealth industries, is actively seeking new talent!
The Technical support specialist, reports to the Manager, Technological infrastructure and is part of the information systems team. The candidate will solve various technical issues encountered by Equisoft’s employees based in Canada and internationally.
If you enjoy problem solving, staying current with the latest technologies and helping your colleagues and you are a person who is looking to grow within a dynamic international context, please send us your resume!
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE
- Provide users with IT support (workstations, telephones, mobile phones, etc.)
- Answer their questions correctly
- Diagnose and solve user problems
- Assign requests to the appropriate person
- Carry out the support of computer equipment (printers)
- Manage user accounts
- Provide support to employees located in different offices
- Perform other related duties
- Diploma in Computer Support
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- On-site and remote user support experience (email, IM, phone, remote control)
- Knowledge of Windows business environments and office software
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Flexible work schedules & collaborative workspaces
- Career development
- Various social and team activities
Founded in 1994, Equisoft is a global provider of advanced digital solutions in life insurance and wealth management. Recognized as a valued partner by over 50 of the world’s leading financial institutions in 15 countries, Equisoft offers innovative front-end applications, extensive back office services and a unique data migration expertise. The firm’s industry-leading products include CRM, financial needs analysis, asset allocation, quotes and illustrations, electronic application, and client & advisor portal. Equisoft is also Oracle’s main global partner for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform. With its business-driven approach, deep industry knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and a growing team of over 350 specialized resources based in the USA, Canada, Latin America, South Africa and India, Equisoft helps financial institutions tackle any challenge in this new era of digital disruption.
We thank you for your interest in our company and we guarantee that all submitted applications will be considered.
Only those whose applications are selected will be contacted for interview purposes. Due to the nature of its products and services, Equisoft will perform thorough background checks prior to confirming one’s employment.