Watch ITC's official Life & Annuity workshop to find out which customer expectation trends are driving innovation and how tech and data innovations can revolutionize CX.
- Session 1: The Future of Your CX
- Session 2: Re-Engineering CX: From CRM To Claims
- Session 3: Unlock The Power of Data-Driven CX
The Future of Your CX
A sneak peek into the future of your CX—presented by Dan McCoach, Head of Insurance Markets for Life & Health at Celent. In this keynote address Dan explores how our world has changed and there’s no going back—making customization and personalization of paramount importance for insurers. If we’re going to bridge the $19 Trillion insurance gap that exists today we’ll need to build compelling brands that transcend the traditional bounds of ‘product’ and drive engagement.
Watch the keynote to learn about the:
- Customer engagement roadmap
- Conceptual principles for digital analytics
- Future opportunities for incentivizing customers
Re-Engineering CX: From CRM To Claims
Analysts, Equisoft experts & carrier execs reveal how the right tech can help you deliver unexpected CX ‒throughout the policy lifecycle. In this session Kartik Sakthivel (Vice President & CIO, LIMRA/LOMA), Raj Ramani (Partner, Americas Customer and Growth Leader, EY) and Satish Krishnan (Vice President, Account Management, Equisoft) explore issues and solutions for delivering world-class CX in every stage of the policy lifecycle‒from initial marketing and sales engagement to policy approval to service and claims.
Find out what the panel revealed about:
- Key CX opportunities when a potential customer is first engaged, either by an advisor or through a D2C
- Solving challenges with creating great customer experience during the application process
- How carriers manage uniformly great CX when they are in the process of transforming
Unlock The Power of Data-Driven CX
Top experts reveal strategies and tools for creating data-driven CX that connects with customers in a digital-first world. Watch the video to see what Doug McElhaney, Partner, McKinsey & Company, Dan McCoach, Head of Insurance, Life & Health, Celent, Don Nieland, Sr. Vice President & Corporate Secretary, Better Life Insurance, Alan Dulin, Global Head of Insurance Solution Consulting, Oracle and Mike Allee, President, Universal Conversion Technologies said about turning your data into a strategic CX asset.
- Results of the recent Equisoft and Celent research into uses and benefits of data in creating great CX
- The foundational practices required to leverage data and enhance end-to-end CX
- How to remove barriers to becoming a data driven life insurance organization
- Actual carrier experience with data transformation