Studies show you have a 3 times greater chance of selling to an existing client than a new one. Cross-selling is an excellent opportunity to grow your practice without having to put in a lot more effort or significantly change the way you do business. An effective and consistent cross-selling will not just increase revenue, but will also:
- Strengthen your client relationships, creating a barrier against your competition.
- Efficiently and cost-effectively increase your productivity.
- Allow you to increase the profitability of each client relationship.
- Support you in the increasingly challenging world of compliance.
In this eBook you will learn: #
- Key tactics to find new sales opportunities.
- 5 steps to creating your cross-selling plan.
- A cross-selling checklist.
Crafting Your Vision: #
Your vision is the cornerstone of your cross-selling strategy. Discover how it defines the path to success and clarifies decision-making so that you focus your activity on the most important things.
Client Segmentation: #
Learn how to segment your client base in order to deliver maximum value without increased time and resource demands. Identify your top clients and those with the greatest potential. Uncover strategies for tailoring your services to meet the unique needs of different client segments.
Determine the Value of Your Time #
Time is your most valuable asset. Explore the concept of the "Value of Your Time" and understand how to concentrate on high-value sales activities that will bring substantial returns..
Understand the Power of Financial Levers: #
Delve into the three financial levers that can transform your practice:
- Product Mix: The array of products and services you offer to clients.
- Average Sale: Discover how to increase revenue per sale for each product.
- Number of Sales: Plan your sales volume effectively over the next year.
Determine Your Cross-Selling Strategy: #
Get a closer look at five proven activities that yield results:
- Annual Reviews: Enhance client relationships through informative reviews.
- Lunch-and-Learn (or Cocktails) with a speaker: Engage your clients with educational events.
- Seminars: Extend your reach and educate your 'B' and 'C' clients.
- Direct Mail: Target specific client demographics with personalized messages.
- Telemarketing: Schedule informative calls to educate and book meetings.
Cross-Selling Overview and Checklist #
Take advantage of our Cross-Selling Overview Checklist and ensure you don't miss a single step in the process.
Begin Your Transformation Today #
Download this eBook to elevate your practice, deepen client relationships, and boost profitability. .