Fraternal organizations have a long and proud tradition of service to their members, agents and communities. In uncertain times, their role is even more critical. But disaster recovery, physical distancing, and legacy system challenges make executing the Fraternal charter difficult. Join Equisoft and GCU to learn how Fraternals and their members can thrive in the new normal.
Join Us As We Discuss The Following:
- New disruptions Fraternals face today
- What Fraternals learned from the upheaval – tools for supporting agents and members
- What the digital future of Fraternals looks like post disruption
- Scott Schuetz, Executive Vice President/COO, GCU
- Roger Soppe, Vice President, Insurance Advisory, Equisoft
- Marc Blanchard, Business Innovation Specialist, Equisoft